Length: 5 x 10 minute slots within a one hour class.
Delivery mode: Onsite Fitness Class, Webcast
Number of participants:
- Onsite: Up to 75. Recommended maximum
- Webcast: up to 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: These mini fitness sessions are designed for organisations with shift workers – giving an opportunity for employees to have fitness breaks and keep energy levels high. This format allows you to maximise time efficiency and resource distribution, without disrupting workplace productivity. Benefits include:
- These booster sessions are wonderful to break up monotony.
- They provide an energy boost.
- They help with joint and muscle health.
- They are also a great way to manage stress.
- The energy boost does wonders for blood circulation and heart health.
- It’s a great way to manage high blood pressure levels, prevent diabetes, and create a healthy-conscious workplace.
Use for Movement Mondays, Wellness Wednesdays, Fitness Fridays!
Sessions can focus on either:
- High Intensity interval Training (HIIT) style fitness session
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include your preferred fitness focus, delivery date, time, location, and contact details.
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – firstname.lastname@example.org