Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Substance abuse has long been an expensive issue for employers. Recent global events have put increased pressure on emotional health. Substances are being used as coping mechanisms. This has been noted by a recent study, which showed a rise in individuals ‘drinking on the job’ whilst working from home.
It is important to combine compassion with organizational measures to curb harmful habits and rectify the issue. This seminar shares practical advice, to help managers and co-workers assist colleagues with substance addiction issues. Content includes:
- Identifying the warning signs of substance abuse
- Addressing the issue with healthy conversations
- Creating a ‘firm but fair’ substance abuse policy
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – email@example.com