Length: 90 mins
Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: This class explores the concept of sustainable leadership, and shares simple principles that can be applied to daily operations. In addition to learning how companies have successfully leveraged sustainability as a competitive advantage, the seminar will also cover the following:
- Developing multi-level systems thinking | People, Planet & Profit principle
- Embracing disruption
- Relationship building for social impact
- Short term goals vs. Long term priorities
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org