Length: 45/60 minute class.
Delivery mode: Fitness Class Onsite & Webcast
Number of participants:
- Onsite: Up to 45 – recommended maximum.
- Webcast: Up to 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: This gentle form of exercise is accessible to all fitness levels and holds multiple benefits for physical and mental wellbeing.
Organ Health – The constant twisting and turning movements provide beneficial compressions for internal organs, including the kidneys – helping to improve organ health and circulation.
Stress Relief – The deep breathing element of Tai Chi cultivates a stillness that helps to reduce stress.
Cognitive Function – The visioning and imagery aspect of Tai Chi promotes a sharper mind, helping to boost focus and improves the memory function.
Blood Pressure / Cardiovascular Health – Research also shows that it is effective in reducing blood pressure, making it great for heart health.
An article in the Harvard Medical Journal stated regular Tai Chi practice can help individuals to process information more rapidly, juggle multiple tasks and sharpen focus on details.
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, time, location, and contact details.
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – email@example.com