Length: 45/60 minute class.
Delivery mode: Onsite Fitness Class, Online Livestream. Pre-recorded classes (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite: Up to 45 – recommended maximum.
- Webcast: Up to 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: This gentle form of exercise is accessible to all fitness levels and holds multiple benefits for physical and mental wellbeing. Benefits are as follows:
- Organ Health – The constant twisting and turning movements provide beneficial compressions for internal organs, including the kidneys – helping to improve organ health and circulation.
- Stress Relief – The deep breathing element of Tai Chi cultivates a stillness that helps to reduce stress.
- Cognitive Function – The visioning and imagery aspect of Tai Chi promotes a sharp mind, helping to boost focus and improve the memory function.
- Blood Pressure / Cardiovascular Health – Research shows that Tai Chi is effective in reducing blood pressure, making it great for heart health.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – email@example.com