Length: 90 minutes, 4 x 1hr Workshops
Delivery mode: Onsite Workshop, Webinar
Number of participants:
- Onsite Workshop: 25
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Time management is the practice of using one’s time in a manner that’s functional and productive. These skills are important in the workplace for a multitude of reasons. It augments personal wellbeing by reducing stress, thus improving sleep quality; it enhances self discipline, thus boosting performance and efficiency; it limits the susceptibility to distraction, thus boosting focus and productivity.
This workshop shares key principles of effective time management. Topics explored includes:
- Analyzing workloads
- Goal setting
- Time Scheduling
- Prioritizing tasks / HVAs – High Value Activities
- Maintaining focus / Eliminating distractions
- Self care & De-cluttering the mind
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, location, time, contact details
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – email@example.com