Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Working from Home has rapidly become the new norm. Transitioning to this working environment is proving quite difficult for many, due to multiple distractions and self-management challenges. This webinar aims to equip employees with time management tools for increased focus and productivity. Content is as follows:
- Setting up a designated workspace
- Creating a productive routine
- Identifying/Eliminating Distractions
- Focus Boosting Tips
- Time-saving lifestyle hacks
- Unplugging – Creating WorkLife Boundaries
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – email@example.com
WORKBLISS Organizational Effectiveness seminars are led by expert HR Professionals, Organizational Psychologists and Productivity Experts.