Length: 30 minute; 45 minute and 1hr workouts
Delivery mode: Onsite Fitness Class, Online Livestream. Pre-recorded classes (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: 45
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: This session can be taken at your discretion – Before Work, Lunchtimes, An Energy Boost To Tackle The 3pm Slump, After Work …
Book this as a daily/weekly session for maximum impact. Consistency is key to transformation.
Embedding regular yoga classes into workplace schedules can reap the following benefits:
Yoga decreases stress: This is because of the deep breathing element that is part of the practice. This brings a meditative quality to the session. This deep breathing also helps to:
- Reduce blood pressure
- Decrease tension and anxiety
- Improve blood circulation
- Improve sleep quality
Yoga improves Musculoskeletal Health.
- Sustained yoga practice promotes spine flexibility. Muscles are constantly exercised with this gentle method, which eventually reduces aches, pains and strains.
- Yoga is said to improve joint health.
- A regular yoga practice improves posture, and negates key occupational health risks such as sedentariness and repetitive strain injury.
Yoga supports the Immune Function – The stretches and movements of Yoga, exercises the inner organs, improving the workings of the lymphatic system (the system responsible for fighting off infections).
Yoga boosts the Cognitive Function – Regular practice of yoga, and exercise in general, is said to improve focus and enhance memory.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org
Does your team need mats? Get your personal stash from our Yoga Mat page.
Wanna boost your team’s confidence when holding difficult postures? Then get some Yoga Blocks to enhance practice.