Delivery mode: Fitness Class Onsite
Number of participants: Up to 45 recommended.
Details: This session can be taken at your discretion – Before Work, Lunchtimes, An Energy Boost To Tackle The 3pm Slump, After Work …
Book this as a daily/weekly session for maximum impact. Consistency is key to transformation.
Embedding regular yoga classes in your workplace schedule will reap the following benefits:
- Yoga decreases stress. This is because of the deep breathing element that is part of the practice. This brings a meditative quality to the session. The Deep Breathing element of Yoga also:
- Reduces Blood Pressure
- Decreases Tension and Anxiety
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Improves Sleep Quality
- Yoga Improves Musculoskeletal Health. Sustained Yoga practice promotes flexibility of the spine. Muscles are constantly exercised with this gentle method which eventually reduces and melts away aches, pains and strains.
- Improves Joint Health. With sustained practice, individuals notice that their joints become healthier and supple.
- Improves Posture A bad posture causes back pain and other MSDs. Sustained Yoga practice improves posture and negates key occupational health risks, such as sedentariness and repetitive strain injury.
- Yoga Boosts Immunity. The stretches and moves of Yoga, exercises our inner organs which improves the workings of the lymphatic system – the system responsible for fighting off infections.
- Yoga Boosts The Cognitive Function. Regular Practice helps you focus and boosts memory.
- Yoga Increases Self Awareness and Growth. This exercise promotes a better relationship with one’s self. With sustained practice, individuals find that they accept themselves, thus improving confidence and decreasing depression. Individuals also improve their nutrition as a result of higher self awareness.
- Yoga Improves Self Discipline. An increased self discipline transcends into professional lives, promotes organisational effectiveness
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery dates, time, location, and contact details.
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – email@example.com
Does your team need mats? Get your personal stash from our Yoga Mat page.
Wanna boost your team’s confidence when holding difficult postures? Then get some Yoga Blocks to enhance practice.